Sunday 16 February 2014

Busy Day

Well, today was a busy Sunday!  I woke up at around 11:30am, went shopping with my mom, then I baked a cake. I went out and shoveled the drive way with my mom, then came in and made popcorn, twice. After that I made myself some dinner, bow tie bolonese. I ate that, then finished my strawberry short cake!
Here's the cake baking away. Took 55 minutes to bake at 350 degrees F.

Here's the cake after it's been baked.

My 15 minute dinner I put together! It was quite tasty and filling!

The final results of my strawberry short cake!  I say it was a success!  A great and yummy first attempt at making this cake!

Well, that was my busy day.  Long, tiring, but fun. I got to spend time with my mom, and I got to try something new!  It was a good day, and as a bonus, there's no school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment